Battery selector and Comparator

asvinimurugaiyan

Joined May 21, 2013
Hi friends,
Here i have attached a circuit file.In that circuit VOUT is dropped, when the comparator is connected to the circuit. What is reason for that voltage drop?. Is there any solution for that?. please refer my attachment file.

Attachments

asvinimurugaiyan

Joined May 21, 2013
Hi friends,
Here i have attached a circuit file.In that circuit VOUT is dropped, when the boost regulator is connected to the circuit.we are using NCP1402 boost regulator. What is reason for that voltage drop?. Is there any solution for that?. please refer my attachment file.

Attachments

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
You've shown the comparator as a 2-pin device. I don't know what that means. Are you referring to just the power pins?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The drawing is pretty incoherent. This is not meant as an insult, but do you know what a comparator is? Or what is the boost regulator, have a data sheet?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Uh, no. Accurate schematics are vital. It's like asking how tall is that without giving a clue what item/person you are talking about. Very few people here can read minds.

RamaD

Joined Dec 4, 2009
What do you want the circuit to do?
The MOSFET symbol is not clear at all. The gate is opposite to the source terminal and the
arrow is connected to the source terminal from the middle. It is not the case with your diagram. Which is the source and drain in your diagram?

RamaD

Joined Dec 4, 2009
Gate is not made sufficiently negative to turn on the MOSFET. Voltage dropping is because the MOSFET is in linear region - barely into conduction, if at all!