Hi everyone
I have recently purchased this programmer:
http://www.hobbytronics.co.uk/programmers/pololu-avr-usb-prog
and have downloaded Atmel Studios.
I want to get familiar with it before I start developing my robot and so I wondered if anyone knew a compatable dev board that I could use with this programmer than has the relevant peripherals for a blinky project i.e. some LEDs and a push button switch.
Ideally something similar to the microcontroller i will be using for the robot:
http://www.hobbytronics.co.uk/robotics/motor-drivers-controllers/baby-orangutan-328
According to that page it only has one LED so can't really do a blinky project on there
I have recently purchased this programmer:
http://www.hobbytronics.co.uk/programmers/pololu-avr-usb-prog
and have downloaded Atmel Studios.
I want to get familiar with it before I start developing my robot and so I wondered if anyone knew a compatable dev board that I could use with this programmer than has the relevant peripherals for a blinky project i.e. some LEDs and a push button switch.
Ideally something similar to the microcontroller i will be using for the robot:
http://www.hobbytronics.co.uk/robotics/motor-drivers-controllers/baby-orangutan-328
According to that page it only has one LED so can't really do a blinky project on there