Assigning priorities among sensors

sri.jnana

Joined Aug 29, 2013
i want to implement some priority levels among the sensors connected to the micro controller. is it possible ?

i mean depending on the priority the micro controller should send a message to the receiver if the sensor priority is high & if the priority is low then it should wait for some time & if the sensor output is high continuously for some time then only the controller should send the message.

in which way i can assign priority among the sensors?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Feedback and Suggestions Forum for providing feedback and suggestions about All About Circuits, including corrections to the e-book. This forum is not for getting help with technical questions.
This was neither feedback nor a suggestion, so I have moved it to a more appropriate forum.

Shagas

Joined May 13, 2013
i want to implement some priority levels among the sensors connected to the micro controller. is it possible ?

i mean depending on the priority the micro controller should send a message to the receiver if the sensor priority is high & if the priority is low then it should wait for some time & if the sensor output is high continuously for some time then only the controller should send the message.

in which way i can assign priority among the sensors?
Hmm I'm trouble understanding what you need to do . Could you try explain again ? or give draw a diagram of what you need ?