Assembly Language Project need help!!!!

Leo_S

Joined Oct 21, 2012
Can anyone help me with the project(Assembly Language) which is about the calendar for 3 months at least including OCTOBER of 2012

I need a zip file with .asm and .com

I have Win 7 64 bit

PLZ help :|

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
would it not be wise to tell us which CPU/MCU you are working with. Would you also like us to write a report while we are at it:rolleyes:

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
[ QUOTE=Leo_S;535241][ COLOR=#3e3e3e]Can anyone help me with the project(Assembly Language) which is about the calendar for 3 months at least including OCTOBER of 2012[ /COLOR]

I have Win 7 64 bit

PLZ help :|[ /QUOTE]

Press F5,F7,F12,F5,F12,F7 in a row and then enter "QsDDaGGhhIajf".

Can anyone help me with the project(Assembly Language) which is about the calendar for 3 months at least including OCTOBER of 2012

I have Win 7 64 bit

PLZ help :|
You at least need to have had a go at this yourself if you are expecting help on here.
Unless of course you intend to pay for a solution ?

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
You need a Millenium mode crystal.
http://youtu.be/0yYL3c6jkkM

Then the calendar bits flip throgh like in the above video!

One time I really wrote a game using the MSDOS debug. During later stages of developement, I used a real assembler. I did not use literature except a 386 book (which I borrowed from a library).

Really can assembler be teached into all small details?

If you want to learn assembler, then *WTH* just do something using assembler. Some kind of program or even a small game. If you don't want to do that, then why learn assembler?