ARJO Patient Lifter, Model: SARA 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

repairs online

Joined Nov 3, 2007
This is a continuation of an earlier post.

From JoeJester: "Now, if you don't like the manufacturer's way of doing business (replacing boards), then I guess you will assume whatever liability issues associated with your repairs. This does not mean the members here will assist you in the manner you wish."

"......then I guess you will assume whatever liability...." As Felix Unger said to Oscar Madison in the ODD COUPLE, do not assume, as you make an ASS out of U and ME. More of U rather than me.

"This does not mean the members here will assist you in the manner you wish."

I am not interested in oral diarrhea about legalities from other members. If these members have nothing concrete to say, don't spend you valuable time in responding to my posts, frankly, no one is interested. Not even themselves. They just filling in time. The equivalent of "Professional Protesters" How can you possibly make the assumption, they are assisting me, I thought I made that plainly clear, Joe.

As for the Super Moderator, I see his moto is "In God we Trust" usually, people that carry that label are very mental, dangerous to the community.

I see both of you come from the same State, Texas, Texas, where you shoot first and ask questions later. In fact, so dangerous, you "forgot" all about FREE SPEECH, something about this in your constitution, I believe.

Last edited:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
We 're off to a bad start here. Let me explain how this forum works and how it's not a democracy.

This forum is owned and hosted by its Administrators. They are the all-mighty gods of the forum and their word is law. They pay for the host fees and get to make the rules.

The Administrators have set a number of rules and policies regarding the operation of the forum.
In this case, the one that applies is:
"No ad hominem attacks"

This is a quite serious one and you have crossed it.

Now, the Admins, busy as they are, have chosen Moderators to enforce these laws, making us "police" in a sense. So yes, we trust in the Administrators choices, or we wouldn't be doing this right now.

You should also note that members in this thread come here to hang out, share knowledge and have a nice time. All that voluntarily.
They don't come here to have someone yell at them, call them names and tell them how they are wasting his time.

Be social and positive if you want to get along.

Other than that, this thread is closed too, since it is highly offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.