Area 51's Boffins Invent Time Travel

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
http://news.yahoo.com/super-secret-hypersonic-aircraft-flew-skin-152315621--abc-news-topstories.html

Well, not quite time travel, but not far from it either, if this craft can make the run from New York to Los Angeles in 12 minutes flat.

I guess this will explain a large number of UFO sightings that described triangular-shaped craft zipping along at ridiculous speeds across the sky. This un-manned version crashed, but that is only to be expected with any vehicle that damn near breaks a few fundamental laws of physics. More refined versions of the hyperspace craft are no doubt in the works.

Fascinating stuff, fer sure, and proof, if any were needed, that high-tech projects can run from conception to prototype testing under an absolutely impenetrable veil of secrecy. I doubt whether even folks in the White House knew of this craft before its crash became public.

My hat is off to the men in white coats who dreamed up this idea in Dreamland, out there by Area 51's Groom Lake, for their grey matter is clearly more evolved than mine ever was.

Last edited: