Are we on the eve of cyber WWIII?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Speaking of Cyber war, here's another odd one.

"British spy agencies broke privacy rules by secretly and illegally collecting massive amounts of UK citizens’ confidential personal information for more than 10 years, top judges have ruled."

The Home Office said: “We are therefore pleased the tribunal has confirmed the current lawfulness of the existing bulk communications data and bulk personal dataset regimes."

Caught red handed then declared victory? Sounds like the UK has been taking lessons from The Donald.

https://www.rt.com/uk/363051-spy-personal-data-collect/

Jazz2C

Joined May 27, 2016
#12 I say that's way too low a bar cuz even cowardly suicide bomber passes that test!
@Aleph(0) brace yourself for a shock b/c I totally agree!:) Zealots value their lives least of all and are always at the ready to die for their twisted causes or as a matter of personal pride! @#12 you're a smart guy and I enjoy reading your posts but IMO death is not a deterrent for the trigger happy! In fact it could be an added attraction for glory-hounds who want martyrdom (as in most politicians):eek::rolleyes:

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
This isn't front page news (yet? maybe tomorrow?) but it hits close to home for me.

Philippine President Duterte: 'I announce my separation from the United States'

“I’ve realigned myself in your ideological flow and maybe I will also go to Russia to talk to Putin and tell him that there are three of us against the world — China, Philippines and Russia,’’ he said.
My wife is from the Philippines. I wonder if this clown stopped to think about what might happen the the 3.5 million Filipinos living in America when his "China, Russia, and the Philippines Vs. the world" dream comes to fruition. If WWII is any indication of how WWIII will be, I don't even want to think about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
#12 Off-Topic 7
T Off-Topic 50