are they trying to impeach obama?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
taking this straight down the center:
I seen this on http://drudgereport.com/ earlier.
It is an actual house resolution concurred by the Senate.

and the media appears to be diverting attention from this and other serious world changing matters.
we are hearing about a recovering economy and contraceptives while the world is ready to burn.

Throughout history, the beginning of each century has been marked with these types of turmoil, why should this century be any different?

Like Kermit says, It is going to be interesting, perhaps a bit painful, and not boring.

Research the news daily, research, verify and seek multiple sources.
It is not going to be pretty.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
It is an actual house resolution concurred by the Senate.
Yeah I verified it on the .gov website, but do you understand it? I don't; I don't know what a resolution means. Does it really mean they are trying to impeach Obama? It looks to me like it's just a bill that would make declaring war without congressional consent an impeachable action (was it not already an impeachable action to break the constitution?). If that's the case then I would think that it wouldn't really apply to obama since it would become law after obama did it. That, and his name wasn't anywhere on the bill. I thought if you were going to levy an accusation at someone, you had to call them out by name. This document uses the vague term " a President"; it does not even say "the President", which would at least imply Obama. I'm not sure what's going on, and I can't find anybody that does. Alex Jones claims to, but I'm looking for a 2nd opinion.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
It a law,or consider to be one or a step toward one,it has power.

It a message that a law is possible or a step that counts.

Google resolution

What do expect from this lame congress,its a nobody wins ,only the congressmen of either party

want to be re-elected ,blameing the party of 6 and the party of 8 for not solving the problems.

That nasty lady senator that kills all the amendment to the health care bill,they have her hidden

when was the last time you saw her,whos state does she belong too,she needs to be outed.

That nasty face that had the power to kill amendmants,so nobody could vote on them.

What state does she belong too find the hearing pictures if you can,you else are they hideing.

The black underline appeared in this post,I click on it nothing happened,it went away.

Somebody had to be watching c-span,am I the only one to keep tract of this stuff.

Last edited:

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
The media is doing a superb job at keeping up interests in anything these days considering how short circuited the american enternainment attention span has become

give the people what they want.
(right after they tell you what it is you Want)

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
After the invention of "reality" shows(Fox TV) things have steadily gone down hill. With all the "reality" news shows we're at the mercy of them, not knowing the truth.

We need some new Walter Cronkites and Dan Rathers in this world!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
This is what happens when media is owned by a few. I don't worry about it myself. I am a regular PBS, BBC listener/reader, in addition to local sources. When you hear people talk about no compromise, it is a red flag. This is fascism, the absolute belief that your ideology is the only correct one, and you are right to force your beliefs on others, even if you are a minority.

My Dad had a saying that has held me in good stead.

Believe none of what you hear, and half what you read.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
As long as it jives with my point of view it is Democracy or Representative Republic.
If it does not jive with my opinion, it is wrong.
When I force you to accept my opinion with either a soft or hard tyranny, that is Facism.

It's a:
Ball Of Confusion

People moving out,
People moving in,
Why, because of the color of their skin,
Run, run, run, but you just can't hide.

An eye for an eye,
Tooth for a tooth,
Vote for me and I'll set you free,
Rap on, brother, rap on.

Well, the only person talking about loving thy brother is the preacher,
And it seems nobody's interested in learning, but the teacher,
Segregation, demonstration, intergration, determination, aggravation, humiliation,
Obligation to our nation.

Ball of confusion,
That's what the world is today, hey.

The sale of pills is at an all time high,
Young folks walk with their heads in the sky,
The cities aflame in the summertime,
And oh the beat goes on.

Evolution, revolution, gun control, sound of soul-shooting rockets to the moon,
Kids growing up too soon,
Politicians say, "More taxes will solve everything,"
The band played on.

So, round and around and around we go,
Where the world's headed, nobody knows

Oh, Great Googamooga,
Can't you hear me talking to you,
Just a ball of confusion,
That's what the world is today, hey.

Fear in the air, tension everywhere,
Unemployment rising fast,
The Beatles new record's a gas,
And the only safe place to live,
Is on an Indian reservation,
The band played on.

Eve of destruction, tax deduction,
City inspectors, bill collectors, mod clothes in demand,
Population out of hand, suicide, too many bills,
Hippies moving to the hills,
People all over the world are shouting, "End the war!",
And the band played on.

Great Googamooga,
Can't you hear me talking to you,
Just a Ball Of Confusion

edit:
I'm sorry, the Temptations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qh-8ZMoLeY&feature=related

Last edited:

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
It's a nonsense resolution. Remember, we went to war in Iraq an Afghanistan without a declaration of war from congress. Where was congress's cajonas then?