Are Black Holes Actually Dark Energy Stars?

profbuxton

Joined Feb 21, 2014
Nobody Knows! Its all guesswork and theory. Doubt if it will ever be proved, at least not till we can get into a black hole( stellar type that is).
My view, dark matter and dark energy are abstract theoretical constructs to explain issues that we can't explain otherwise. maybe they will be able to prove "something" in the future

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Nobody Knows! Its all guesswork and theory. Doubt if it will ever be proved, at least not till we can get into a black hole( stellar type that is).
My view, dark matter and dark energy are abstract theoretical constructs to explain issues that we can't explain otherwise. maybe they will be able to prove "something" in the future
Here is a good Nova on Black Holes. I watched it twice, I might just do it again.

https://www.pbs.org/video/black-hole-apocalypse-yj34qi/

kv

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I don't think that is entirely accurate. We know a great deal more about them than we did even a decade ago.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
They have been able to "see" our galactic one. A lot of things will stay theoretical unless we work around that pesky speed of light limitation. According to a very old book I read around 40 years ago the hole in the toroid is actually a gateway to somewhere else.

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
They have been able to "see" our galactic one. A lot of things will stay theoretical unless we work around that pesky speed of light limitation. According to a very old book I read around 40 years ago the hole in the toroid is actually a gateway to somewhere else.
Let hope that somewhere else is here:
2010-09-08.jpg

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I only know what I read, I have some personal theories, about things like photons, but unlike some members you will never hear me claiming I am in the know, I am strong believer in experimental evidence, but I leave theories in the hands of people smarter than I and with better math skills. I do believe mathematics is a language and there is more than one dialect. Robert A. Heinlein, one of my favorite authors of all time postulated an advanced race whose math was based on logarithms. 3EX powers(think cubes), 1+1 =2 was not part of their math, as they simply didn't think that way.

bogosort

Joined Sep 24, 2011
Robert A. Heinlein, one of my favorite authors of all time postulated an advanced race whose math was based on logarithms. 3EX powers(think cubes), 1+1 =2 was not part of their math, as they simply didn't think that way.
If the advanced race had logarithms, then they had powers (exponentiation), which means they had multiplication. And since logarithmic multiplication is isomorphic to addition of logs, they had 1 + 1 = 2.

An obvious way:

\(\ln(e^1 e^1) = \ln(e^1) + \ln(e^1) = 1 + 1 = 2\)

One of the amazing things about mathematics is that once you figure out one little piece of the machinery, you get the whole kit and kaboodle.

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Considering that for most of mankind's history, we thought the moon and stars revolved around us, and we thought the Earth was flat, and that we couldn't even figure out that math needed a zero... It's not that we can't know. It's that we refuse to use our mind. We choose to fight with one another and hate on each other for no good reason.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Sometimes I think it's more about the questions, and your question has made me think a bit about it, considering all the input by others in this thread. So, if we consider the question to be, are they formed by Dark energy? now I ask could "Gravity" actually be miss represented to be "Dark Energy" in the Universe, is it what is pulling on everything? Consider this, a black hole to be formed by a "Super Nova" collapsing in on itself, now you have a super giant that is as small as a pin head, the subsequent gravity is pulling in from an outer ring the event horizon.

It begins to pull in matter, a gobbling giant force consuming, eating voraciously by observation a "Quasar" jetting outwardly above and below,, meanwhile it's getting bigger, however it will reach a point at which it's mass is equal to the matter from within and from without the surrounding planets that are now in a cosmic tug. Then the feeding frenzy stops, which in turn lends itself to allow the now newly formed Universe to exist, such as our own Milky Way, it's not dead but just equalized, in a sense.

So, I conclude what is Gravity then? Simply an Energy we don't yet know it's state? Such as is Water for instance depending on the state it's in, we conclude by temperature rate the water is formed into basically three states. Vapor, Water, Ice.

So, is "Gravity" just Dark Energy? not yet formed, Dark Energy being the absence of Temperature, Mass, Em, and all other forces in the Universe? take for instance the apple falling in Newtons time, remove the ground below, now remove the earth blink it's gone, a mass in motion wants to stay in motion, remove the Universe and it's influence blink, now your in the void of a vast dark energy continuing to pull on the apple forever in the emptiness absent of space and time.

To answer your question directly. No. Dark energy doesn't exist. It's bandied about theoretically because there's an aspect of Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity that they haven't clued to yet. And when they finally understand what his equation is saying, they'll figure it out.
Is "Gravity" then formed by motion of the matter which is attracted to other gases not yet formed? the attraction is made of Temperature coalescing, influenced by the Dark Energy absent of Temperature e.g. Hot flows to cold, a known effect, not the other way round. Positive to Negative etc. as this occurs we gain the motion necessary pulling on itself to the center creating more and more compounding an inward force that continues to build on itself over and over grabbing and gobbling until its now equalized by the forces that made it?

It's just a question unanswered because we don't have the math, or is it we just don't ask the right questions?

kv

Last edited: