Appropriate and Inappropriate Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Inanimate objects are not "lame." Ideas are not "lame." Only people can be "lame" or "brilliant" or such. The "I was attacking the object" defense never worked for you, Papabravo, and it won't fly for Audioguru either. Play nice or play elsewhere. Period.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Hi MStechCA,
I know it is you. I don't know anybody else who is playing with a lousy super-regen "radio" and this "amplifier" that is full of distortion.

I simulated your amplifier and it was horrible. The one diode causes crossover distortion (not high current like SgtWookie says).

I added a 2nd diode to reduce the crossover distortion, added a resistor and capacitor to "boostrap" the driver transistor, added an input resistor, re-biased the input voltage and used a 2N4401 to match the 2N4403 output transistor. It is much better.

Attachments

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
The first line is directed "at the man" (and not using their forum tag) with a technical justification. I suggest when making replies to posts, just think about new members here who might not have the confidence that the more experienced amongst us would have. This applies to everyone.

This matter should be left as is. If you want to discuss this please contact me by PM.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.