anyone interested in security system

lihle

Joined Apr 12, 2009
Guys
any one trying to design a security system that uses wireless modules i can help. i have design a wireless security system that you can arm and disarm within 80 M radius. When the code has been received the siren beep once to confirm reception of the exact code transmitted. To disarm it you transmit for the second time and then the siren would beep twice to confirm that you have disarm it. i am using PIR sensors and microcontroller.

lihle

Definitely, I am working on a wireless security system as well. Currently I have a VB program written for it but without the external inputs and outputs, but it does recognize keyboard input as well as mouse input.

chisel

Joined May 5, 2008
Lihle, come on now. Don't be shy. I'd be glad to see the info/details on this project. I enjoy this kind of material. So please share.....unless there's a patent pending.

chisel

Joined May 5, 2008
Er....Copyright issues?

Possible conflicts with Israeli security system manufacturers who may bid on the design?

Now I had high hopes when I saw the 80 M spec. Figured I’d be able to go fishing and secure the old house at the same time. Then a wiser head dashed that by clarifying that it was 80 metres.

Ridiculous!
(Not the clarification - my misunderstanding, that is).