Any suggestions ??? connecting mike of one phone to speaker of other phone

love7007

Joined Jul 15, 2013
i want to connect mike of one phone to the speaker of another phone and vicevirsa ....or we can say that external ear phone of one phone to another phones speaker and vicevirsa ...directly with the circuit so that the outer disturbances does not interfere with the sound ....any suggestions with the circuit diagram

love7007

Joined Jul 15, 2013
i am making a project in which mic of one mobile with hands free kit is connected to another mobile"s speaker directly with some circuit and vice-verse can any one help with the circuit

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The Completed Projects Forum is for Completed Projects only. It is meant to allow members to show plans for projects they built so other members can duplicate them if desired. New threads are also automatically moderated per Moderator review for this reason. Your thread does not belong in this forum, and was moved here.

tubeguy

Joined Nov 3, 2012
Are you trying to make something like an intercom using two headsets?
If you have some mobile devices, post photos and the details of the devices.

love7007

Joined Jul 15, 2013
yes i trying to make something like an intercom using two headsets?
as regarding the details of the devices. they are one is Samsung android jelly beam and another is Nokia some old phone; i want them to be set as intercom with a circuit as no outside disturbance is heard and neither their voltage disturb each other components