Any good websites for buying pcb prototypes?

probecard

Joined Aug 18, 2011
Any of you know which websites out there are offering prototypes for boards with quick lead-time? I have heard from my coworker to come on this site for suggestion. Any good advice? I've heard someone said this site http://www.pcbfinpo.com is cheap and the products are with fine quality unlike those poor ones coming from China. However, I've also told some other sites have similar online instant quotation function with similar price. Can anyone share your experience? I'd like to place an order for 25 pieces sometime next week. Need your advise. :eek:

Jgb5067

Joined Aug 1, 2011
I used Advanced Circuits 4pcb.com for my senior design project. They have a special on quickturn boards, i think i paid around 50$ for my board and it came in about a week, but you can get faster shipping. they have autoquotes as well and let you know if there is a problem with your gerbers.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I used www.10pcb.com before. It's out of China, but the board quality is very fine. I got ten boards done for under $40. It also took less than a week between the time I placed the order and the time I received them. That means that the boards were built, packed, and shipped from China to the U.S. in about five days. Definitely one of the best ones I've come across.
Der Strom

suds

Joined Apr 28, 2009
Hi,

I am from India,
I get PCB done from my friend,
I can help with PCB for Prototyping, small quantity, low cost.

(FR-4, Single and Double Side only), Prefer Gerber to maintain quality and size.

Thank You..

chejian6

Joined May 22, 2011
EzPCB has various facilities for different requirments. They made both $50 2L prototyping and HDI boards for advanced applications. Many positive feedbacks.

Robert.Adams

Joined Feb 16, 2010
Sunstone. They have been making PCBs for me for the last 3 years, and they were always easy to work with.
Batch PCB is another place to look at. One of my colleagues was saying good things about it.
Batch PCB is awesome! I ordered some small boards recently. The cost was $10 tooling + $2.50/(square inch) + shipping. The total came out to just over $200. I ordered 15 boards and they sent me 32 for some reason (not that I'm complaining). All of this information relates to their two layer boards, not the 4 layer. They plate all their holes and I think require an 8 mil spacing for everything.

I uploaded the design and placed the order on September 8th. On september 22nd the design was marked as shipped and since I paid for overnight shipping it was here on the 23rd. That is a 2 week turn around time without even paying for expedited processing.

I was impressed. However, you shouldn't count on them sending extras or sending so quickly if they've got a lot of boards at the time.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I know I already gave my opinion, but I had to mention this.
I just ordered a batch of 10 boards, made by 10PCB.com. They sent me an extra (so 11 boards total) and the cost came to under $100! I'd say that's a pretty good deal! I can't remember the exact price--I think it was about $75, so quite a bit less than $100. Anyway, 10PCB.com definitely has my vote :D
Der Strom