Anonymous people who suddenly disappear after helping many people

Gajyamadake

Joined Oct 9, 2019
Hi,
I have curiosity about those ACC members who contributed a lot to the forum but now they are not seen on the forum. What may the reason that they don't see on the forum. Does anyone try to find out what is the reason that he has not seen it from long time?

We do not know each other, But the curiosity comes, what would have happened that our friend would not be seeing on the forum

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
All of the above. People come and people go. A few have stopped back every now and then and most who do simply say they found other interest. My own forum time peaks normally during the winters with me being retired. My interest are both electronics and shooting forums. During the summers I tend to get out more. The last few years my forum activity even during summer has increased because my wife developed an illness requiring me to hang at home more. Anyway, people come and people go for all of the above and then some reasons.

Ron

schmitt trigger

Joined Jul 12, 2010
Quarrels with other forum members?

Unfortunately, the anonymity provided by the web allows some people to be very rude.
Ocasional disagreements and perhaps an altercation or two is part of the normal cyberspace experience.

But when someone constantly buggers you, is time to leave. Life is too short to waste it on pointless arguments.
I have left another forum for this reason.

Gajyamadake

Joined Oct 9, 2019
Real life, marriage, death.
we will not even know. If someone dies, if someone is obsessed with serious illness We should know if they are going through a bad time Well, we cannot do anything but we can pray to God for them. We can't forget anyone

I think We should give honor to them on the forum for their good works

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
we will not even know. If someone dies, if someone is obsessed with serious illness We should know if they are going through a bad time Well, we cannot do anything but we can pray to God for them. We can't forget anyone
Yeah sudden serious illness and then the possibility I choose to go for a cruse on my bike one nice day and loose an altercation with a large truck? Then too, we can't in some cases rule out alien abductions. Then after a period of months someone mentions hey, whatever happened to what's his name?

Actually I have enjoyed dinners with several members here when they were in my area or I in theirs. They may notice me missing. :)

Ron

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
The "Gopher" is one member who disappeared and I haven't seen anything from him/her for over 2 years.
Gopher's disappearance was not as much a matter of Gopher leaving as it was Gopher being shown the door. Gopher is one of the members I have enjoyed having dinner with. Anyway, he is happy and still gopher and frequents another forum actively.

Ron