Angular position sensors

Thread Starter


Joined Oct 5, 2006
I have got a hall sensor for sensing angular position of a throttle.

I would like to use the ouput of the sensor to actuate an electric rotary actuator so that this can actuate an opening and closing of a valve.

The sensor output is digital voltage .

Is there any interface electronics needed to interpret the sensor ouput voltage to communicate with actuator?

if yes can u help me out with interface electronics part.


Joined Jan 28, 2005
Can you provide a link to the manufacturer's datasheet for the hall effect sensor you are using?

If not, can you tell us what the part number is so that we can try to locate a datasheet ourselves?