Analog Mixed Signal Validation Engineer, position wanting in Sanford NC

mgstanley

Joined Jun 28, 2022
Brief introduction:
With 20 years of experience in IC chip design, we are a professional supplier of products and solutions for the industrial-grade general MCU, BLE SoC, and domestic leading IIoT SoC-eSE security SoC. Our RD center is in Sanford, NC 27332.

Title:Analog Mixed Signal Validation Engineer

Job Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for IP and analog mixed-signal chip top-level verification plan, test platform and verification environment development.
2. Responsible for test case development, simulation and regression, and test coverage collection, analysis and improvement.
3. Set up RTL gate level analog and mixed signals (analog and digital, analog environment, and run analog/regression.
4. Responsible for configuration and design of data management (SOS/SVN/Perforce,
5. Support IC design engineers in IP and analog mixed signal chip debugging.

Job Requirements:
1. The Verilog/System Verilog/ C/C ++ and OVM UVM/VMM has a deep understanding of the method.
2. Familiar with the design of analog circuit verilogA-VerilogAMS-Wreal.
3. Solid experience in all validation phases of MCU development, including validation policy definition, validation plan, and MCU and IP level UVM environment setup.
4. Have rich knowledge and experience in microcontroller architecture, APB/AHB/AXI, ARM microcontroller, especially Cortex-M kernel. Core knowledge of RISC-V is a plus.
5. Extensive knowledge and validation experience in systems and related peripherals such as I2C, SPI, UART/USART, IrDA, RTC, timer/counter, watchdog, TDC, LCDC, GPIO Mux, SYS, MTIF, security and encryption (RNG, AES, code/data protection, etc.). Experience in PGA, TDC, PLL ADC, DAC mixed signal validation is preferred.
6. Familiar with shell, Perl, Python, TCL and Makefile scripts.
7. Be familiar with Cadence and profile design and validation tools such as IRUN, VCS and Verdi.
8. Able to initiate technical solutions, result oriented, and be a good team player.

Welcome to introduce our position to your friends and any other partners. Thank you.

mgstanley

Joined Jun 28, 2022
If you are interested, you can contact me via my email @ <mod: email address removed>

Last edited by a moderator: