analog input from sensor

bhuvanesh

Joined Aug 10, 2013
i have pir sensor it gives some output voltage with respect to sottunding

if i activate my internal pull down resistor of my analog input pin i am getting correct digital values
if i activate my internal pull up resistor of my analog input pin i am getting no values values(digital value as 0)

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
He casts wide nets with hopes of more fish!:p

I'm curious if there is a list of all the sites this is posted on and is checked systematically, or if it's just a matter of remembering them all and never returning to a forgotten one...

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009

I'm curious if there is a list of all the sites this is posted on and is checked systematically, or if it's just a matter of remembering them all and never returning to a forgotten one...
Thats why he uses horrible spelling/grammar.. Then he can just google "sottunding" and google finds his posts... ;)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I tried if Google could enlighten me on the term sottunding:confused:. Did not have much luck with that. Most of the hits were about a quite spicy topic in the S&M community named sounding:eek:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009

A wide net but lots of holes in that net. Like what MCU for starters.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I tried if Google could enlighten me on the term sottunding:confused:. Did not have much luck with that. Most of the hits were about a quite spicy topic in the S&M community named sounding:eek:

I thought it was one of those fancy electronic terms. :)

Funny if you do a search he/ used that same word on about 3 or 4 forums

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Doesn't google tailor your search to suit the kind of activities you normally search for? ;)

:D

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Doesn't google tailor your search to suit the kind of activities you normally search for? ;)

:D
IT must.. I searched for that word and thats how I found his post but I only see 3 hits on google.. No S&M stuff.. You are a dirty boy t06 :p

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
IT must.. I searched for that word and thats how I found his post but I only see 3 hits on google.. No S&M stuff.. You are a dirty boy t06 :p
I have no recollection what so ever about googling S&M terms. It must have been my cat. That now and then walk and sit on my keyboard. I have no other explanation...