Amplitude of waveforms in LTSpice

adinesh

Joined Sep 9, 2019
Hello All,

I have a bunch of waveforms in LTSpice which I need to process further. I need to plot their amplitude with respect to frequency. I am unable to find an expression to get 'ymax' value of them. Could somebody help me with it?

*I am not looking for an AC analysis*

Thanks,
Ad

1583674355091.png

jerive

Joined Aug 21, 2019
Add .meas ymax max(v(y)) to your schematic, then view the Spice Error Log.
I wonder why they haven't updated the plotting engine to be able to plot exactly that. It is disappointing that waveform arithmetic doesn't support finding max or min, or enable the capability to do phasor math on the waveforms captured.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
I wonder why they haven't updated the plotting engine to be able to plot exactly that. It is disappointing that waveform arithmetic doesn't support finding max or min, or enable the capability to do phasor math on the waveforms captured.
Well, you could contact them with a request for that, but since it's one of the best free Spice programs available, I can't complain. :)

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I'm not understanding what you are expecting. Do you expect to be able to have a list of the maximum amplitudes on each cycle? How would you plot that?