Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

farazabb

Joined Mar 30, 2012
Hi mates i m new in the forum so Got no idea how to deal with this stuff. I've just got some quires about an "Sound Amplifier" along with "Tone visualizer" i've got a link at youtube of amplifier, here is the link(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuuNL3hjcEE)have to make it at 'verro board' for my project but got no idea of its circuit diagram & components used plz help its urgent....:(

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The Completed Projects Forum is for Completed Projects only. It is meant to allow members to show plans for projects they built so other members can duplicate them if desired. New threads are also automatically moderated per Moderator review for this reason. Your thread does not belong in this forum, and was moved here.

If you are interested in submitting a completed project, please read the rules in the sticky on top of that forum.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Like I said on the other website, use the datasheet of the amplifier to find the schematic of the amplifiers and use the datasheet of an LM3915 for the schematic of the VU meter.

Use better speakers that are not squeaky little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.