Amplifier Circuits

milanbarosh

Joined Jan 28, 2009
Hello Folks

Needing some help with the project I am doing. Just now I have a circuit that is driven by a 50Hz CW signal that is fed into a high power amplifier and is used to drive a load. The output from the amplifier has to be about 100-200V. Now, I need to replace the amplifier with some electronics circuitary but I do not know where I can find info or even where to start. If anyone can help it will be much appreciated or if there any other details you need ask away.

Cheers

Milan

kahafeez

Joined Dec 2, 2008
@ Milan..... keep this in mind that the amplifiers them self donot create any voltage.... they take it from the supply voltage given to them.....u'll have to give the amplifier this level thats 100-200V.....

milanbarosh

Joined Jan 28, 2009
@ Milan..... keep this in mind that the amplifiers them self donot create any voltage.... they take it from the supply voltage given to them.....u'll have to give the amplifier this level thats 100-200V.....
I dont really understand what you mean here. Could you maybe explain a little?

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
That means that the amplifier has to have within it the source for the output voltage and current to drive the load.

You say -
Amplifier im using just now is too expensive and so im looking to replace it with an amplifier circuit
- but this is hard to understand. How can replacing one device with another that functions in the same way be less expensive?