Hi everyone!
My first post on this site.
I have a problem with the amp circuit, i am in the process of creating. The purpose is to amplify a low mic signal in mV AC to volts. I have created a non-inverting amp with 2 stages. One with A = 100 and the next with A = 10.
So the problem is that there is only one third of the calculated gain in the first stage.
Resistor values are:
R1 = 90.9 Ω and
R2 = a series of 7k5 Ωand 1k47 Ω = 8970 Ω
this should give an amplification of ≈ 99.6
In my test setup i send in 3 mV of AC sine wave 1 kHz, but i only measure around 99 mV on the output of the opamp, wich is an amplification of ≈ 33. I am using a TLE2074 opamp, with +/- 6v on the supply.
Can anyone say anything about what might cause this problem?
best regards
Andreas
My first post on this site.
I have a problem with the amp circuit, i am in the process of creating. The purpose is to amplify a low mic signal in mV AC to volts. I have created a non-inverting amp with 2 stages. One with A = 100 and the next with A = 10.
So the problem is that there is only one third of the calculated gain in the first stage.
Resistor values are:
R1 = 90.9 Ω and
R2 = a series of 7k5 Ωand 1k47 Ω = 8970 Ω
this should give an amplification of ≈ 99.6
In my test setup i send in 3 mV of AC sine wave 1 kHz, but i only measure around 99 mV on the output of the opamp, wich is an amplification of ≈ 33. I am using a TLE2074 opamp, with +/- 6v on the supply.
Can anyone say anything about what might cause this problem?
best regards
Andreas