Altium not allowing to delete components

Rafael B

Joined May 15, 2016
Dear all, I am in the middle of a pcbcart design and I have activated/checked something that changed the behavior of the program as a whole.

For instance, I am not allowed to delete a component/track, but I can move it, after clicking way too many times, and I can also copy and cut. But not delete. I suspect I have activated some kind of filter, but even clearing all filters (shift +C) did not undo this odd behavior. Ah, another problem I am experiencing is some shortcuts are not working, like the G, to change grid settings...

Is there a way to reset the configurations and layout to factory settings?

Thanks!

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I don't do Altium, only Eagle. But are you in the schematic editor or PCB editor? Since you say "track," I assume PCB. Do you get an error message? Have you tried deleting in the schematic editor?

Rafael B

Joined May 15, 2016
I don't do Altium, only Eagle. But are you in the schematic editor or PCB editor? Since you say "track," I assume PCB. Do you get an error message? Have you tried deleting in the schematic editor?
Yup, I am in PCB editor. No error message. On schematics editor side all working well... Thanks!