All about differential amp-s and current mirrors

Alberic

Joined Dec 14, 2010
Hello all,

This is my first post here, and am not quite sure if it is appropriate to post it here... however, I really need some help.

I am writing (have to complete it until the end of january) a teoretical work related to Current mirrors, and their use for Differential amps. The main goal is to create a schematic of an DA, in CADANCE... then to change the current mirrors used for this DA, and to see the changes in the simulations. Anyway, this will be done later. :)

THE QUESTION: Where I can find complete tutorials for Differential MOS DA, Bipolar DA, MOS Current Mirrors, B Current Mirrors?

Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited:

Alberic

Joined Dec 14, 2010
Hello,

Yes... as usual thousands of different results, and none is related to what I am looking for. Found few different pages related to the subjects... however, they contain only common info, or just few schematics. Seems like most of the info is about the Op DAs... however, it is not relevant. :/

steinar96

Joined Apr 18, 2009
For proper text on this i recommend you hit the local library. Most articles on the net are "wikis" which contain no details or in depth mathematics on the subject.