Advertise Parts?

DKNguyen

Joined Dec 31, 1969
I have some outgrown or extra robot parts like sensors and motors and stuff. Am I allowed to advertise what I have?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I have some outgrown or extra robot parts like sensors and motors and stuff. Am I allowed to advertise what I have?
In accordance with rule 8 in the AAC Rules, Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions of Usage for Forum Members:

8. Advertising and Spam. No advertising or spam of any kind is accepted on the All About Circuits Forums...
Therefore I'm afraid we have a policy of not allowing any form of advertising (I do understand that what you are asking is not spam). Whilst I fully accept your motives as being genuine and honest we cannot be seen to give preferential treatment to one member over another.

You are free to put the items on a personal website, and place a link in your profile. This gives members here the option of going to your website should they so desire.

Thank you for asking this question beforehand instead of just littering the forums with advertisments. I hope my answer is suffice.

Dave