ADS fails to simulate all filter types

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
Sorry, but if you want help, post your circuit, simulation profile and results here. Don't make people go somewhere else to help. I don't speak for others, but I simply conclude that if you're too lazy to post the pertinent information here, then you're just too lazy to help and I just move on.

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015
SLK 001, so you put it in the description, do you think I'm lazy? The question is not that, quite the contrary you do not know me and who I am, if I am asking for help is because I do not know how to handle the software. This software is the most complicated operation in my life. Even step by step on YouTube the functions and directories are totally different, asking for help from the manufacturer, he partially helps himself at some points and others leaving some situations aside, because he doesn't even know himself. That was very unkind of you. If you do not want to help no problem, I understand, but this is help forum right? I have been working on this function for almost a month and trying to understand, even though I am not even making the video carefully step by step.

Regarding the circuit, no matter the circuit, I just want to understand how to mess with this software. If low pass, high pass, no matter I can take a ready example in the book and insert, only the problem that SOFTWARE does not work.

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
SLK 001, so you put it in the description, do you think I'm lazy? The question is not that, quite the contrary you do not know me and who I am, if I am asking for help is because I do not know how to handle the software. This software is the most complicated operation in my life. Even step by step on YouTube the functions and directories are totally different, asking for help from the manufacturer, he partially helps himself at some points and others leaving some situations aside, because he doesn't even know himself. That was very unkind of you. If you do not want to help no problem, I understand, but this is help forum right? I have been working on this function for almost a month and trying to understand, even though I am not even making the video carefully step by step.
You ask for help, then provide no information for anyone to figure out where you need that help. Do you think we are mind readers? Sorry if you think that stating a fact is seen as "unkind" by you. Perhaps we should petition the moderators of this forum to create a new sub forum called SAFESPACE, where delicate, crystalline water creatures can avoid the harsh realities of life.

Regarding the circuit, no matter the circuit, I just want to understand how to mess with this software. If low pass, high pass, no matter I can take a ready example in the book and insert, only the problem that SOFTWARE does not work.
Well, the SOFTWARE works quite well. You might try to RTFM.

And this is homework, correct? You should have posted this over in the HOMEWORK HELP sub forum.

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015
I do not know why your aggressiveness if you do not want to help no problem just say I will not help you, do not need to treat me like the baby I am over 30 years old your kid. No need to treat with irony. And as I said earlier neither manufacturer can solve it. I don't know if communication failure when translating the English language, my language is Portuguese.

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015
Hello, i'm having difficulty operating the ads in the filter system (low pass, high pass, band pass, reject band). Even following passes step by step in videos and manuals and guides, incredibly does not work, I do not know if divergent version (my version 2020).

Please I need help.

Following are the video sources:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe76...Dd42OU&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34L...Dd42OU&index=4

This software is the most complicated operation in my life. Even step by step on YouTube the functions and directories are totally different, asking for help from the manufacturer, he partially helps himself at some points and others leaving some situations aside, because he doesn't even know himself.

Mode Note: Merged this last post, Please do not start new Threads for the same Topic.E

Last edited by a moderator:

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Here is an analogy to your question.

“I just bought a new car and none of the functions in the user manual work correctly. Please help me.”

How would you respond to that question?

Bob

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015
So this is communication miscommunication.
Right. I will do the following: I made a video where I show me running the same way as the video tutorial. And you saw that I did the same and yet the error happens.

Please compare the videos, I see my problem. As the translation is difficult the video facilitates the understanding of my problem.