ADC in C language???

CVMichael

Joined Aug 3, 2007
OK, what compiler are you using ?

There are quite a few, and each one has a different way to read the ADC.

For example I use mikroC, and the code would be:
Rich (BB code):
int adc0;

adc0 = ADC_Read(0);

JK-FlipFlop

Joined Jul 5, 2010
The info didnt help me to uild a surce code.....

Does anyone here knows how to convert analog to digital in C lang on PIC18f4520 20Mhz???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
It is none functions in HI-Tech C doing the job for you. Read the data sheet. Find out about which register you have to write to in order to to preform an ADC. Write your code. If you still have problems post your code here. I have a nice code example but your somewhat importunate behavior made me forget the link.

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
The info didnt help me to uild a surce code.....

Does anyone here knows how to convert analog to digital in C lang on PIC18f4520 20Mhz???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sure, I know how to do that, will you pay me to do your work for you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Or can you be less rude in asking for help, remember you are the one who wants something so ask with a little more politeness and possibly show what work you have accomplished then you can be guided from there..... but no one is just going to do all the work for you....

CVMichael

Joined Aug 3, 2007
LOL... you area talking as if it's our duty to help you. We are not paid to help you or anyone else.

And if you DID pay for your hi-Tech compiler, then you know what, make your demands from them, not us.

Otherwise, ask nicely if you want help from us, and show some effort!

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
so it seems that you don't know how to do that..

but I learned how to do that....
thanks for nothing.....

Wow, you can accomplish something besides deleting your posts..... next time leave the questions you posted so others can benefit from the results if any.... Doing what you did just shows how shallow and selfish you are.... You are going on my ignore list just like the rest of the idiots already on it.....

B. Morse