Accelerometer sensor design - require resource, will pay

TheRock

Joined Apr 30, 2012
Hi,

I require an electrical engineer with experience in pervasive / MEMs sensors to develop a star network of 10 accelerometers linked to a hub with a bluetooth connection to a PC.

I've some additional requirements but will disclose if you are interested in quoting for the project.

Regards,

John

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Lose the hub and get 10 iPods, jailbroken so you can use the built-in bluetooth and use an app to access the accelerometer data. Done. Let me know where to send the invoice. :D

But seriously, I think you'll need to offer a bit more detail to get useful help. Do you mean 10 3D accelerometers, or merely single axis? Are there size, cost, power supply restrictions? How far apart are the stars in your star network? I'm sure anyone skilled in this area will have other questions as well.

TheRock

Joined Apr 30, 2012
Apologies for not displaying much information but I dont have a background in electronics.

I'm posting on this site since I have a project (requirements specifcation) which I would like someone to build for me.

I've placed an advert on this forum in hope of receiving a competitive quote. due to the sensitive nature of my project work I do require a confidentiality agreement.

If any one is interested then please reply to this message, I'll pm you my email or mobile number and we can progress from there.

Regards,

John