hi - i still use my old analogue Avo 8 mk6 for my model railway hobby. last weekend my led tv died & i assumed it was faulty caps in the psu. on ckecking the caps they "looked" ok, the psu has a single output voltage of 12vdc that checked out ok with my meter. however when i switched the avo to ac i got a reading of 26vac that lead me to the perhaps incorrect conclusion that the psu was faulty. as i'm confused can some please tell me if the 26vac reading is just due to the avo circuitry & would a digital meter just show approx 0 vac in the case i've mentioned assuming the psu to be ok? many thanks PS: dear moderator could you please move as appropriate - i was getting "blank white page" on other.