about network analysis

Senz_90

Joined Jul 11, 2013
good day everyone, i wanna ask something sounds dumb. i have read a dc network analysis

what is the best method, fastest, and easiest for you to use on dc network analysis?
because it has many method and i don't wanna confused mixed it when making an analysis and want to decide what is the basic method that i can use on further..

don't judge me a lazyass man by the word easiest, i just wanna make a decide what is method that i could use it on my brain and for further it doesn't make me confused just because applying wrong method and complicated.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
...now I'm confused.:confused:
Google translate is your friend...

The effort you put in depends on the choice you make on what technique you use and how that works for the circuit. This is why you have to know multiple methods, despite getting the same results.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
This is like asking what the best tool is to use when fixing a car.

The answer is, "It depends."

The various analysis techniques are the tools in your toolbox. Like a good mechanic, through experience and practice you will develop the judgement on when to use which tool. Just remember, good judgement generally comes via exercising quite a bit of bad judgement and learning from it.

Senz_90

Joined Jul 11, 2013
hmm. sorry for my bad english. my mother language is not english..

so it is all depends on me, by trying all of method and make sure what is the method that i enjoyed it. the others method just a reference..

thank you