A project about the UNIMOD gear where I need assistance.

nebrox

Joined Oct 13, 2021
@dendad

This charactoristic make incandescent lamps a very good test for power supplies. They draw max current on startup from cold so give the power supply a bit of a fright.
Hey dendad, random reply...I noticed you posted on another thread (can't find it) where you talked about the UNIMOD gear. It sounds like you know a bit about it. I'm wondering if you would mind helping me as I have a project where I need assistance. There are next-to-no resources on the net for this old system...please email me <Email will bring the Spambot to you and forum>...located Melbourne/Australia.

Mods Edit :
Please don't hijack other member's threads.
This thread was split from https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/12-v-bulb-resistance.182341/#post-1674420

Last edited by a moderator:

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Hey dendad, random reply...I noticed you posted on another thread (can't find it) where you talked about the UNIMOD gear. It sounds like you know a bit about it. I'm wondering if you would mind helping me as I have a project where I need assistance. There are next-to-no resources on the net for this old system...please email me my email located Melbourne/Australia.
You would do well to simply send dendad a private message. Tossing your email out there is not really a good idea. Starting a side conversation with dendad is a good idea. :)

Ron

nebrox

Joined Oct 13, 2021
You would do well to simply send dendad a private message. Tossing your email out there is not really a good idea. Starting a side conversation with dendad is a good idea. :)

Ron
I appreciate that...but couldn't find the PM option...also this is my company address which can readily be found. Don't worry, we've all been doing internets for a long time by now so I know the 'risks'. I welcome business inquiries anyway ;)