Hello there! This is my first post here so i hope i get this about right.
My english isn't really perfect but ill try to keep it at a normal level
I've gotten an asignment to simulate a OP amp with BJT and resistors!
I've already figured out this isn't as easy as it seems thru several attempts at it. Really the biggest issue i have is that i don't really know the real analysis of the circuit at a basic level. I'm looking for someone to give a explanation of the different parts that i've figured out the OP consists of.
Probably the most important part is the current-mirror and the input stage of the OP.
I can't really figure out how to choose my hFe for each of the pnp/npn transistors. Any help is greatly appreciated! A have a basic level of electronics so you know at what level i could use somekind of help.
My electronic teacher said that some pairs of transistors shouldn't have the same hFe but that didn't really help me much with this i feel..
Where should i begin with this?
Here's an example of the circuit!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/skrmavbild20130220kl150.png/
My english isn't really perfect but ill try to keep it at a normal level
I've gotten an asignment to simulate a OP amp with BJT and resistors!
I've already figured out this isn't as easy as it seems thru several attempts at it. Really the biggest issue i have is that i don't really know the real analysis of the circuit at a basic level. I'm looking for someone to give a explanation of the different parts that i've figured out the OP consists of.
Probably the most important part is the current-mirror and the input stage of the OP.
I can't really figure out how to choose my hFe for each of the pnp/npn transistors. Any help is greatly appreciated! A have a basic level of electronics so you know at what level i could use somekind of help.
My electronic teacher said that some pairs of transistors shouldn't have the same hFe but that didn't really help me much with this i feel..
Where should i begin with this?
Here's an example of the circuit!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/skrmavbild20130220kl150.png/