7.5khz and/or 10.8khz RF generator at a 100' distance

erieqc

Joined Mar 18, 2010
There was another thead on the invisable fence but it was back in 2008. I would like to put one of these together to go about 100' and if someone has done it and could help me I would really appreciate it or if I'm wasting my time let me know to.
Thanks Bill

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
What was the original thread? or, maybe you could go a little deeper in the explanation of what your trying to accomplish.

I'm guessing you want an underground fence of 100 ft? is that going to be a square with 25 foot lengths for each side?

And what is the receiver going to effect? Are you trying to keep a dog in the yard?

erieqc

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Heres the original post http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/archive/index.php/t-15419.html . The bottom line is my neighbors dogs bark all the time and I've asked them allong with a few other neighbors to do something about it and they tell us to go to h--l. We have tried everything else to no avail so when they go away they put the dogs collars on and leave. The dogs want to go and then get mad and bark so how gets to listen to it. So I would like to set up something that the dog will hear than a delay and if it stops barking nothing happen if it keeps on then it will get zapped. Thats why I want to go atleast 100' and I know I will need a amplifier I also can check to see what frequency they are on I have access to a frequency checker. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it have not had a good nights sleep in years and summer is just around the corner.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Yeah, you can check the FCC book under DOG BARKS.. This chapter is broken down by breed, sex, and general weight of the canine.

No...Not true. Not true at all.

But you are on the right track. Dogs of different breeds, wait until the speaking dog stops before replying. I am not 50% sure if it is the same breed dog, they try to talk over each other.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Why don't you see if you can find out what frequency it's activated on, and if it uses the 30Hz modulation for starters?

No point in building something that has little chance of working.