6 channel RF Trans-receiver

Jigar_Patel

Joined Mar 23, 2012
hello everyone,

I want a circuit of 6 channel RF Trans receiver in one of my project.
kindly suggest me such a circuit having fast response.

If not available then 4 channel Trans-receiver will also do.
Plz help me regarding above mentioned circuit.

Thank You
Jigar Patel :eek:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
So, do you want digital or analog?

The current trend is a digital that shuts down the circuit if the signal is lost.

I moved this thread to the most appropriate forum, then discovered your other thread, which was closed. You only need one thread per subject.

Last edited:

Jigar_Patel

Joined Mar 23, 2012
So, do you want digital or analog?

The current trend is a digital that shuts down the circuit if the signal is lost.
Thanks sir,
I need digital o/p,
I want to control the directions and speed of my stuff in the project for that high or low logic is required,i.e Digital o/p.
also 1 or 2 meter range is more than enough. but accuracy should be good I mean response time.

The application is like robotics. 4 directional channels and 2 other applications.

Jigar Patel

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Actually it is exactly like robotics. :D I may sketch something up if someone doesn't come up with something definitive.

Are you willing to try stuff out that you built yourself?

Thanks sir,
I need digital o/p,
I want to control the directions and speed of my stuff in the project for that high or low logic is required,i.e Digital o/p.
also 1 or 2 meter range is more than enough. but accuracy should be good I mean response time.

The application is like robotics. 4 directional channels and 2 other applications.

Jigar Patel
Sounds like the Nordic (and others) 2.4Ghz transceivers would work. The Nordic nRF24L01+ has 6 channels (they call them pipes), maybe 30 ft. LOS with their chip antennas, SPI command interface, and cheap modules out in the market. If the directional channels are on one platform?, then it may be just a matter of sending 4 or more bytes of info on one channel.