6-axis robot arm based on Arduino

Young2

Joined Dec 7, 2020
I purchased a 6-axis robotic arm a few days ago and I implemented its basic operation via STONE serial screen and Arduino uno.

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
An Arduino can do that. I made my own robot arm with 8 axes of movement and controlled it with an ATMega328 (Arduino) microcontroller. It has 14 digital I/O pins. I programmed 6 of them to output PPM pulses to control the servos and 2 to control speed and reverse. I used potentiometers on the analog input pins for control.
RobotArm 004.jpg

Last edited:

k1ng 1337

Joined Sep 11, 2020
An Arduino can do that. I made my own robot arm with 8 axes of movement and controlled it with an ATMega328 (Arduino) microcontroller. It has 14 digital I/O pins. I programmed 6 of them to output PPM pulses to control the servos and 2 to control speed and reverse. I used potentiometers on the analog input pins for control.
View attachment 257967
Is that thing a battle bot or just for harassing unsuspecting toes and pets?

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
That is so cool. I could drive our dogs nuts with that and Pilgrim would be hard pressed to destroy it. Charlotte being the brighter of the two would likely just ignore it. :)

Ron

That is so cool