555 Different Applications

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Hello
I want to know all of the things and cool stuff a NE555 Timer can do like can it be programmed to remember stuff, or what are the cool things like that it can do, not the obvious stuff like oscillate

I have stopped trying with the Doorbell unlatch cause i cant get it to unlatch Thanks for the Circuit Help Ken and Harrington, but i will just use the latch at the start then manually climb the roof and switch it off or i could run another doorbell connected to another relay and have that as the main circuit but i think its too late to build either circuits in the time i had to build test tweak but thasnks anyway

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW FOR ALL OF US IN AUSTRALIA :p

Chris

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Thank you Sgt Wookie they have been very helpful i already have volume I of the note book and will order the IV

What comes after Senior Member? What is a Super moderator are they the Boss?

Merry Christmas :)

Chris

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
A senior member has 100 posts (I believe). A super moderator keeps everyone in line, cleans up after spammers, has the power to ban or reduce privileges. Administrator is the ultimate authority, and the system administrator takes care of the hardware (which is the ultimate in power on this site). Those two would be Dave and JRAP respectively.

In the case of a disagreement between moderators (rare to the point of never) the administrator rules. While they try to please this is not a democracy. :D

I've given up trying to keep up with Wookie in posts, but I'm kinda in the running. I suspect I'm around #4 in the number of posts, Wookie is rapidly catching up with #1.