5 input dual display

chris49

Joined Sep 12, 2013
Afternoon

Can someone help me with this private project.

I want to build a circuit that will do the following for our street security.

22 houses each with a Transmitter. Using a 5 channel long range receiver and programming each house Tx onto the 5 channel Rx to represent the binary of their house number. The output relay for each channel can be configured either NO or NC to GND or supply

The final output will be a led display of their house number.

I have found circuits but cannot get to what I would like the out come to be.
Regards
Chris

elec_mech

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Welcome to AAC.

Is this for a school assignment or yourself personally? You mention this is a private project but you've posted in the Homework section of AAC.

Could you elaborate on what it is you're trying to accomplish? I think I follow so far you plan to transmit wirelessly on 5 channels a simple high or low signal and that each channel represents a bit in a 5-bit binary number. After that, I'm lost.

I *think* you want each house to transmit its unique 5-bit binary number (representing its street number) to some unknown location that will then display the number? If so, you're talking about 22 transmitters and receivers with 22 unique frequencies so they don't interfere with one another.

Of course, there are other scenarios I could guess at, but I hope you see we need more information?

If you found some circuits that sort of accomplish your goal, go ahead and post them and tell us what they aren't doing.