4047 monoshot(1ms pulse width)

vinodquilon

Joined Dec 24, 2009
but you don't want the debounce time two long, I'm afraid that it will lose the fuction of debounce.
The very low discharge time(0.01ms) will lose the function of debounce(as bounces lasts for some time after releasing the switch- from NO to NC).

Can I solve the problem by swapping 100 Ohm & 100K ?:confused:

But it will increases the minimum time required for keeping the switch pressed.:mad:

Last edited:

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
The circuit that i new designed is only needs one pulse from the trigger switch pressing, it meant that when we push the trigger switch, it will generated many pulses, but the circuit will only pick one pulse and then stop to accept any pulse from input, so this can replace the debounce circuit, there is no any capacitors needed.

When you want to start a new trigger then you have to press Reset key to reset the Filp-Flop of CD4013 back to its start state, it will enable the B of NPN transistor to follow the high and low from the trigger switch.

The circuits that I posted they are all just need a press and release, it's unnecessary to keep it pressed.

vinodquilon

Joined Dec 24, 2009
Most of the bounce occurs when the switch makes contact at the NO contact. At this point the -trigger input is grounded and any bounce is suppresses by C5 as it tries to charge up through R8. Same thing happens when the switch is released. Any bounce at the NC contact doesn't matter.

Hence the below circuit would be fool proof design :)

Attachments