4 Floor elevator

Ali Johar

Joined Feb 21, 2012
Hi Everyone I need some help for my project which is 4 floor lift operating model. Can anyone help me for making its circuit?:)

BSomer

Joined Dec 28, 2011
In order to provide any beneficial assistance, we would need to know some more information from you. What power supply voltage(s) are you using? What kind of motor (voltage, current)? Are you planning on using a uC or digital logic or PLC or what? Do you have specific requirements for how to operate it (push buttons, time delays, doors)?

-Brian

Ali Johar

Joined Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for all that.
But this is not a very complex project. we are not using any motor but LED to show the position of elevator. I am from Pakistan.

Ali Johar

Joined Feb 21, 2012
I don't know about PLC no micro controller but only logic gates. I have not studied about that yet. Can you help me by logic gates only??????????

fiatuno

Joined Jan 28, 2011
since you haven't given detailed information on what specs are needed and how you are going to simulate the lift, I would have gone by buying 4 opto-switches and 4 leds and depending on where the llift is an led turns on. I think it is a very simple and economic solution