4 bit serial multiplier

ibmedo22

Joined Dec 6, 2013
design a 4X4bit serial multiplier using shift register and parallel adder ? can any one tell me how and give me the data sheet for it

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
design a 4X4bit serial multiplier using shift register and parallel adder ? can any one tell me how and give me the data sheet for it
Okay, I'll ask again, what will be left for you to do for your homework? What steps have you taken to solve it yourself and what effort, if any, have you put into answering the question?

We help with homework, not do it for you...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You want us to give you a data sheet for YOUR homework problem?

Really?

Think about how YOU would add two four digit numbers if you were given the values one digit (from each number) at a time.

To go any further, you must show YOUR best effort to solve YOUR homework. That is what gives us a basis to work from in order to help guide you toward a solution. If that seems unreasonable to you, then go somewhere else.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Ah, okay. Hopefully when he comes back he will be ready to engage in his own education. Of course, odds are that the assignment is due today.