30 famous Albert Einstein 's quotes

someonesdad

Joined Jul 7, 2009
Unfortunately, so many things have been attributed to Einstein that I take about half of those with a grain of salt. The website would be much better if the quotes were attributed.

My favorite Einstein quote is (said in a hillbilly German accent) "Gol dang it Weena, I though you had the keys to the time machine."

new_mido22

Joined Nov 6, 2011
Unfortunately, so many things have been attributed to Einstein that I take about half of those with a grain of salt. The website would be much better if the quotes were attributed.

My favorite Einstein quote is (said in a hillbilly German accent) "Gol dang it Weena, I though you had the keys to the time machine."
Ummmmmmmm , I donot really know , But I focus on the quotes which I feel they will benefit me regardless they are Einstein's or not.;)

"Gol dang it Weena, I though you had the keys to the time machine."

Sorry, would you illustrate this quote?:confused:

someonesdad

Joined Jul 7, 2009
Ummmmmmmm , I donot really know , But I focus on the quotes which I feel they will benefit me regardless they are Einstein's or not.;)

"Gol dang it Weena, I though you had the keys to the time machine."

Sorry, would you illustrate this quote?:confused:
Sorry, I was joking -- Einstein never said that and my fake quote was a play on words on Wells' Time Machine.

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
I bought one of these at the air and space museum in DC.

He says a few of those quotes if you press the button. With appropriate German accent.