2K res to ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexterMccoy

Joined Feb 19, 2014
Is using a 2k ohm resistor to ground , to short output the inputs of Op amps ok to do when troubleshooting?

The 2K ohm resistor is used to protect and to limit the "In rush current" when doing a short to ground

Is 2K ohms enough for the in rush current and to protect when shorting out Nodes or junctions in a circuit? shorting out inputs to transistors and op amps?

DexterMccoy

Joined Feb 19, 2014
The outputs in Idle mode when there is No input signal should be at 0.030 VDC , this is millivolts

What I am getting is 0.060 , 0.080 vdc

How can I find this type of problem , because I'm troubleshooting millivolts when their is no input signal, when the transistors and op amp is in idle mode

How would you guys try to troubleshoot when the voltages are in millivolts when there is no input signals , the transistors and Op amps are in idle mode which means no input signal

It's the DC voltages and noise it's on the outputs of transistors and op amps

Here is the schematics

Attachments

DexterMccoy

Joined Feb 19, 2014
What is it called when the transistors and op amps have No input signal but the outputs of the transistors and op amps output millivolts voltages?

DexterMccoy

Joined Feb 19, 2014
But can I use a jumper wire with a 2k ohm resistor to ground to short out the inputs to transistors and op amps? Is this safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.