I have a family member with a 1st grader who was interested in creating a science experiment with an electricity kit. Basically, it's from the sciencewiz kit. Attaching a D battery to a small light bulb and measuring levels left on the D battery. Tested against the small motor with pinwheel and following the same process. Of course, the pinwheel motor registers 'less' on the multimeter. Is it correct (for a 1st grader) to say that the motor uses more 'energy' from the battery than the light??? There is a lot of vocabulary that he doesn't have for experiements with electricity, but this is what he was interested in.....Thank you!