Robot battery problem

Behrad karini

Joined May 14, 2023
Hello, help me. In the picture below, you can see that there is a robot battery in this box. which has 3 connections to be connected to the robot. In the middle of it, there are three loose connections called T. I don't know what this feather does. I want to start this robot using another lithium battery. Can you help me, it is located below the pictures.

20230608_212233.jpg20230608_212039.jpg20230608_211959.jpg20230608_212058.jpg

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
T on the battery is the internal connection for a thermistor to measure battery temperature. The board is unlikely to work without it if it requires to know the battery temperature. Its not clear from your description what the 3 connections marked in red are... are they all marked T? If so, where do the two wires shown go? Where is T on the original battery connected to on the board?

Behrad karini

Joined May 14, 2023
T on the battery is the internal connection for a thermistor to measure battery temperature. The board is unlikely to work without it if it requires to know the battery temperature. Its not clear from your description what the 3 connections marked in red are... are they all marked T? If so, where do the two wires shown go? Where is T on the original battery connected to on the board?
The pcb board is very complicated and I can't find where the T is connected. .. Do you think I should connect the + wire to both the + and T terminals?

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
The pcb board is very complicated and I can't find where the T is connected. .. Do you think I should connect the + wire to both the + and T terminals?
Where is the battery connected on the board?

On the old battery, with a multimeter on DCVolts, measure the voltage between T and -, and T and +. One will be about 3v, the other 0v (probably the - connection). Then measure the resistance between T and the connection that gave the 0v reading (probably the -)

Behrad karini

Joined May 14, 2023
Where is the battery connected on the board?

On the old battery, with a multimeter on DCVolts, measure the voltage between T and -, and T and +. One will be about 3v, the other 0v (probably the - connection). Then measure the resistance between T and the connection that gave the 0v reading (probably the -)
I did not catch