Could someone please identify this component?

Techiebay

Joined Jul 21, 2020
It belongs to a Jumper Technologies Ezbook x3 laptop....
Note: I removed the component but since reinstalled it, but forgot to take a photo of the underside....however the second image is close to the footprint.
Note also: The DC Jack text has been added by myself to assist further

It is a tiny component (approx 2mm square)

IMG_5156.JPEG

Attachments

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
It is important to show a picture. This gives me information on the IC package and manufacturer's logo if visible. The B logo was significant in suggesting that the manufacturer's name began with B.

Also a wider view helps to show the nature of the device and possible function of the IC. Since you mentioned that there were two ICs close to the sound output, this suggested that they were for the stereo sound channel.

I simply googled audio amp 8937S.

Techiebay

Joined Jul 21, 2020
It is important to show a picture. This gives me information on the IC package and manufacturer's logo if visible. The B logo was significant in suggesting that the manufacturer's name began with B.

Also a wider view helps to show the nature of the device and possible function of the IC. Since you mentioned that there were two ICs close to the sound output, this suggested that they were for the stereo sound channel.

I simply googled audio amp 8937S.

All above is noted...

One last question.. I have several links to various Manufacturer logo identification, however Broadchip was not one of them. I am wondering if I have an incomplete list now, because Broadchip is commonly used.

My question is.. do you a link or links that would be more beneficial for my logo identification please?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
All above is noted...

One last question.. I have several links to various Manufacturer logo identification, however Broadchip was not one of them. I am wondering if I have an incomplete list now, because Broadchip is commonly used.

My question is.. do you a link or links that would be more beneficial for my logo identification please?
No. I don't have a list to recommend. New manufacturers are starting up too often to be able to keep track.