Need LCD Display Replacement

lukecarp

Joined Mar 29, 2023
I am looking for a replacement for this LCD display, but am having no luck with my online search. Does anyone know where I could possibly find something like this? The diagonal of the screen is about 2.375 inches, and there are three different part numbers written on the ribbon. They are: "30400077A05A", "GWTQ22NEG1E0", and on the back "YF1W550A22A" with "JK" written underneath.

The display is for a wired controller for a Trumpf (Hillrom) Trusystem surgical table, and I believe it is a full color display.

I have thumbed through all of the screens in this size range in both Mouser and Digikey and haven't seen anything that has a similarly shaped ribbon cable.
20230329_111155.jpg

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Welcome to AAC.

The numbers are ”house numbers” and won’t help identify the part except through Hillrom sources. The flex PCB is a custom part, you won’t find a display with that already attached.

Your only hope to replace the display outside the Hillrom ecosystem is to figure out if the display itself is a standard part (and not something they had made for them), then salvage the flex from the existing part.

To work out the identity of the panel itself, you’ll have to figure out the OEM. The chipset on the back of the display will be a big clue. A sharp, well lit image of the rear (with the components exposed) would be a very good way to start.

lukecarp

Joined Mar 29, 2023
Welcome to AAC.

The numbers are ”house numbers” and won’t help identify the part except through Hillrom sources. The flex PCB is a custom part, you won’t find a display with that already attached.

Your only hope to replace the display outside the Hillrom ecosystem is to figure out if the display itself is a standard part (and not something they had made for them), then salvage the flex from the existing part.

To work out the identity of the panel itself, you’ll have to figure out the OEM. The chipset on the back of the display will be a big clue. A sharp, well lit image of the rear (with the components exposed) would be a very good way to start.
Thank you for your response. Here is a picture of the back of the display.backofscreen.jpg