Ohmfiy

TheNoof

Joined Jun 29, 2014
Has anyone have any experience with the website “Ohmfiy “? It looks like it might be a good way to learn electronics

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
The site looks interesting, but that might just be a jazzy web designer. Since it requires you to join, at $39/mo, to find out anything more, it's not worth it to me to explore it any further. I suspect you can find similar content for free, but perhaps not in one place.

TheNoof

Joined Jun 29, 2014
The site looks interesting, but that might just be a jazzy web designer. Since it requires you to join, at $39/mo, to find out anything more, it's not worth it to me to explore it any further. I suspect you can find similar content for free, but perhaps not in one place.
If you join for 1 year it's $24.75/mo. They have a 1 month free trial, I did that last year but due to some life issues I never got to explore it much.

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
If you join for 1 year it's $24.75/mo. They have a 1 month free trial, I did that last year but due to some life issues I never got to explore it much.
This thread seems like the owner or salesman or marketing person for Ohmify is stopping by a room full of people interested in electronics and saying, "hey, has anyone heard of this training website? It looks like it might be a good way to learn electronics."

After pretending he didn't have experience with the site, his follow up comment, we find out he has experience we find out, the OP already has experience with the site. You should check it out, one month free."

this is a thread with no real question.

Last edited:

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Has anyone have any experience with the website “Ohmfiy “? It looks like it might be a good way to learn electronics
Hi,
IMO these two statements are contradictory, which suggests this Thread is simply Site Promotion.

Mod.

TheNoof

Joined Jun 29, 2014
This thread seems like the owner or salesman or marketing person for Ohmify is stopping by a room full of people interested in electronics and saying, "hey, has anyone heard of this training website? It looks like it might be a good way to learn electronics."

After pretending he didn't have experience with the site, his follow up comment, we find out he has experience we find out, the OP already has experience with the site. You should check it out, one month free."

this is a thread with no real question.
Hi,
IMO these two statements are contradictory, which suggests this Thread is simply Site Promotion.

Mod.
Sorry guys no conspiracy here. I am not affiliated with ohmify at all. I just wanted to see if anyone has ever used the site. I don't know if I want to shell out the $297 and find out that it's not that great. I didn't get to use the free month due to an unexpected surgery and recovery.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi Noof,
Thank you for the positive response, as you can appreciate we have to ensure that Spam and any Site promotions have a short life as possible on the Forums

Mod

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I just went and checked their Privacy Policy to see if they sell or distribute personal data or use it for any form of marketing. I have to admit, it is one of the clearest and cleanest policy statements I have seen in a long time. I might sign up for their free trial to get a sense of what they have as long as they don't require credit card information to do so. If they do, then no dice.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I don't see a 30-day free trial. Were you referring to their 30-day Money Back Guarantee? If so, I'm not interested in going down that road -- I protect my credit cards too dearly for that.