LM675 Dc Motor control bidirectional

opampppp

Joined Dec 17, 2022
Hello,
i am working for school project and for dc motor control,
and I found this diagram for motor control at "TI".
but I have a problem, how can I calculate the value of elements to get output signal (+-12v) from (24V Input)
Thank you

Attachments

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
The output voltage of the op-amp will depend on the characteristics of the motor that it is driving. See figure 11 in the attached data sheet.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hello,
i am working for school project and for dc motor control,
and I found this diagram for motor control at "TI".
but I have a problem, how can I calculate the value of elements to get output signal (+-12v) from (24V Input)
Thank you
I don't think you can do that.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
The circuit diagram shows bridge output so, using a +/-12VDC supply, it would be possible to get 12VDC in either direction across the load if the load was the right resistence.
Then I misunderstood the question. I thought the TS wanted to produce ±12 from opamps with a single +12V supply.

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
Then I misunderstood the question. I thought the TS wanted to produce ±12 from opamps with a single +12V supply.
I don't think he understands how the circuit works. You are correct, It will not supply +/- 12V output from a 24V supply, but it can supply 12V across the load in either direction.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I don't think he understands how the circuit works. You are correct, It will not supply +/- 12V output from a 24V supply, but it can supply 12V across the load in either direction.
I certainly agree with that. It is the same concept that you would use to make an inverter from a unipolar DC input.