RD6006 unable to connect to wifi...

tk3000

Joined Sep 11, 2011
My RD6006 seems to be working as expected with one exception, the wifi. The wifi card/module is installed and it blinks twice in rapid succession once the unit is powered on. I then load the phone app. select the option "Network Distribution", press the Initialization button; and after all of that the RD6006's screen show the same ip address as the one shown in the phone. Subsequently, I select the checkbox "Device display Server IP" on my the phone's app and click on the button "Confirm". A new windows pops up on my phone asking to wait, after a while a news message window appears saying that "The distribution network failed...". All along in the RD6006, besides the IP address showing on, nothing else happens (it is stuck with "Connecting wifi...")

Basically, have done everything as instructed to no avail. Anyone knowing about the RD6006 to the rescue?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
My RD6006 seems to be working as expected with one exception, the wifi. The wifi card/module is installed and it blinks twice in rapid succession once the unit is powered on. I then load the phone app. select the option "Network Distribution", press the Initialization button; and after all of that the RD6006's screen show the same ip address as the one shown in the phone. Subsequently, I select the checkbox "Device display Server IP" on my the phone's app and click on the button "Confirm". A new windows pops up on my phone asking to wait, after a while a news message window appears saying that "The distribution network failed...". All along in the RD6006, besides the IP address showing on, nothing else happens (it is stuck with "Connecting wifi...")

Basically, have done everything as instructed to no avail. Anyone knowing about the RD6006 to the rescue?
We would be in a better position to assist if only we knew what is a RD6006.