WiFi problem - WIFI disconnects frequently

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
hello there.Welcome to AAC! :) I'm going to have to assume your PC
Is Windows 10. Cuz you did not say what version PC you have.
For intermittent connections, it just might be...Low signal quality received from your wireless router.
Mismatched router and adapter settings.
Computer adapter’s driver needs to be upgraded.
Try to disable 802.11n mode on the wireless card. Older routers may not support the resent standard.
Go to Settings> Network and internet and then scroll down the status tab to find the network connection centre).
In the left pane, press on Change adapter settings. Right-click on the wireless connection used, go to Properties and then Configure. Go to the Advanced tab, where you can find the 802.11n mode which can be disabled. After disabling 802.11n mode, the wireless adapter will be forced to use one of the previous standards.
Try to activate the 5 GHz network! compared to the standard 2.4 GHz band is more comprehensive .
in Windows10 use the troubleshooting
tool. The tool is automatic and restores the correct network parameters .
Open Settings from the Start menu and then go to the Update and Security section. Press on the left column Troubleshooting, scroll down the central part and press on Internet Connections to run the automatic correction tool.
You could try a network restore, how it works is it uninstalls and completely removes the network configuration stored by the computer and restores the default values .
open the Settings from the Start menu, go to Network and Internet, then, in the Status section, scroll down the right part of the screen and click on Network recover tab . A damaged network card driver can cause the wifi problem in Windows 8 and Windows 10
Uninstall the network card device from Device Manager and reinstall it.
Open the Settings from the Start menu, go to Network and Internet, then, in the Status section, scroll down the right part of the screen and click on Network recovery. It will uninstall the network card and reinstall the network card automatically. That's all I can think of I hope it helps.

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Most probable You work on the second or even first signal strength line. Then, apply external antenna, or apply a Cantenna over Your device.