Please Help Identify this capacitor and resistor!!

Serik21

Joined Feb 23, 2018
Hello folks. I'm fairly new to hobby electronics and am looking to find more of the following parts. I buy my stuff from digikey so links ( if that's allowed ) would be awesome! But identification is also greatly appreciated.

If ive done my research correctly I believe I have a .1uf, X7R 50V cap, is the triangle symbol a brand? Or is it significant?

And I believe the resistor is a 10k 1%?

Even if I am correct links would be greatly appreciated, there are just SO many choices. Haha.

And of this is in the wrong place please delete or move. Thanks!

Attachments

Serik21

Joined Feb 23, 2018
Delta,

Sorry for the confusion, but did you confirm that the triangle symbol is a brand? I'm sorry, I also asked if it was significant so I'm unsure if you meant it was a brand, or significant, or both? haha

Also, im pretty green still as you can probably tell. How do i tell which end of the resistor to start counting the rings from? The one i pictured has brown rings on both ends so im unsure where to start. From one end its a 10K 1% and from the other end its a 120ohm 1%

Thanks

Last edited:

byargeon1

Joined Apr 3, 2020
On my calculator I get 10k Ω. When I go backwards to get 120Ω it says it's a non standard and next resistor is 121Ω. So I think it's a 10k resistor.